Government, military, corporations, financial institutions, hospitals, and private businesses amass a great deal of confidential information about their employees, customers, products, research, and financial status. Most of this information is now collected, processed and stored on various computer systems and transmitted across networks to other computers.
Systems MD’s comprehensive security services protect information systems from both internal and external unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording, and destruction.
Systems MD’s approach to IT security ensures the following:
In addition to its security services, Systems MD provides compliance services to various industries including HIPAA, EHR, Sarbanes Oxley, and PCI compliance.
The purpose of an audit is to serve as a systematic, measurable technical assessment of how a company’s security policy is employed as part of an on-going process of defining and maintaining effective security procedures and identifying potential risks.
- Evaluates current information security posture
- Identifies vulnerabilities and determines gaps in the information security environment
- Helps protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of critical data
- Provides recommendations for mitigating identified risks based on the globally recognized industry best practices
- Leverages a proven methodology that includes interactive information gathering sessions, process and mechanism assessments, vulnerability scans, as well as manual testing and review
- Supports efforts to comply with government and industry regulations
Systems MD’s Complete Network Security Assessment includes
- An inventory of all equipment involved
- Identification of Administrative vulnerabilities
- Detailed audit of third party software and any related vulnerabilities
- Identification of any server security gaps
- Virus Scan and Security Software inventory and audit
- Verification of compliance with any specific standards (HIPAA, PCI, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Internal and external vulnerability and firewall port scan assessment
Systems MD reviews your network security infrastructure and provides your company with a complete assessment report which includes security vulnerabilities, compliance issues and gaps, as well as recommendations to secure your network.